A real estate professional for more than 26 years, Vickie Foster is known for integrity, diplomacy and sincerity in all of her dealings. In her tenure in the business she first and foremost strives to be someone her clientele and colleagues can put their trust into. It is all about the customer. Her main intention is to understand her clients' needs and build a relationship that will last. She is a strong negotiator and advocate, who is compassionate, friendly, and humorous enough to ease a process that can often be stressful. She has the know-how to help you make the best possible decisions. Vickie is a real professional who will work extra hard to earn your business and make sure your real estate transaction is a complete success!
Vickie resides with her husband Steve and their furry family of three, Bandi, Pug and Humperdink.
- Member of IAR (Illinois Association of Realtors)
- Member of HAR (Hometown Associations of Realtors)
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- GRI, Broker/Realtor
- Over 25 years of Real Estate experience
- Million Dollar producer
- Hospice volunteer for local community
- Native of DeKalb/Sycamore area, familiar with the local Real Estate market, covering DeKalb, Kane, Winnebago, Lee and Ogle Counties
- Over 30 years working for Sycamore School District